Job: QA Automation TesterLocation: Manchester Salary £55,000 - £68,000
Harrington Starr is delighted to be partnering with a leading global financial services company in Manchester for a Senior QA Automation Tester!
Our client is a leading, global financial information services company truly pioneering their marketplace. The company provides independent meaningful data and trade processing across all asset classes to enhance operations and reduce risk. This is an exciting new initiation starting which you'll have the chance to be a part of. Job: Quality Assurance Tester
You will be working with the Engineering and product team in creating solutions. You'll be responsible for implementing and maintaining highly automated functional, performance and security testing that run within an agile, continuous-integration and delivery environment. You'll gain great exposure, being hands on, engaging and testing a range of products. For this terrific opportunity you must have the following:
- You should have a proven experience in designing, configuring and implementing automation test frameworks.
- Proven experience is creating and delivering the Automation Test Strategy.
- Can guide and troubleshoot an established and high performing automation team.
- Solid experience in Test Automation Tool / Frameworks for example: Cucumber / Cypress.
- Solid experience in implementing CI/CD for Test automation suites preferably in AWS.
- Solid experience in previous Manual testing & techniques.
- Practical experience with Service Layer API Testing.
You will work in an amazing, valued culture and gain great benefitsTo apply for the job please click the below link or alternatively contact Stephen Turkington on T:+44 (0)203 587 7007