HMRC is looking for a DevOps Lead and a Senior DevOps Engineer - Contract up until 31/03/2022 - Inside IR35
Various locations available in the UK.
We need someone to start ASAP.
Essential Knowledge, Criteria and Skills
• Operating Systems Administration skills: Linux, Windows, Networking.
• Excellent environment management, automation and scripting skills e.g. Shell/Python/Perl scripts
• Experience with integrating deployment and automation toolsets into an operational solution.
• Experience with continuous build, automated deployment, testing and integration methodology and tooling experience i.e.: (Jenkins/Maven/Nexus/Ansible or similar)
• Experience with the use of version source control systems such as Subversion or Git.
• Strong problem-solving skills and experience debugging a complex multi-server service common web application / integration architectures (SOA).
• Working within a product-centric environment.
• Strengths in application programming (Java is ideal), security, operations, networking and design.
Desirable Knowledge, Criteria and Skills
• Managing their workload across multiple concurrent projects each needing DevOps input
• Oracle database development
• Full software development lifecycle
• Development environment virtualisation (e.g. AWS)