Senior Finance Analyst (FP&A) | Rapid Growth PE Backed Hospitality & Travel Business | LondonThe Client
Harmonic are proud to be working with one of the world's fastest growing Hospitality, Leisure and Travel businesses with business units covering Hotel's, Bars and Restaurants in 15 countries around the world.
They are backed by a major Private Equity fund with revenue of nearly £150m in 2021 expected (already back to pre pandemic levels!). They are forecasting £180m Turnover in 2022 with a significant increase beyond that in 2023 as the industry continues to bounce back.
With architecturally stunning locations (and spectacular interiors!) in some of the world's most exciting cities they have created an incredibly engaged customer base. This is particularly true for the younger Instagram generation and travel community!
Following a significant acquisition during the pandemic and the launch of an exciting new business line they are in an excellent position to capitalise on their unique, disruptive branding position in the industry.
Culturally they are growing quickly, going through significant change and are keen to maintain a real entrepreneurial and creative spirit. People are encouraged to have massive impact and solve problems!The Role
The Senior Finance Analyst (FP&A) will report directly to the CFO. He is an industry leader and experienced building some of the most successful hospitality and leisure businesses of the last 15 years.
Taking ownership for Group wide FP&A establishing more insightful Forecasting, Planning and Analysis there will also be exposure to a likely exit process in the next 18 months, potential M&A projects and significant process improvement programmes throughout.
- Manage the production of the Forecasting, Planning and Analysis cycle (FP&A)
- Support the production of Group Budgeting
- Developing models to facilitate improved P&L analysis of individual sites and regions around the world
- Develop financial models for the launch of new product lines
- Own cashflow modelling
- Business Partner with multiple business leaders to understand, challenge and influence decision making
- Develop improved reporting and Board Pack production
- Liaise with and support the CFO in presentations to the Private Equity (PE) investors
- Support the CFO as the business prepares for a potential exit
- Excellent FP&A and Financial Analysis skills
- Strong financial modelling skills (Excel)
- Excited about working somewhere which is changing every day
- Desire to work in a fast-growth company
- Enjoys working in an exceptionally fast-paced environment
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA is preferred)
- Previously worked in the Hospitality, Leisure or Travel industries
- Worked in Private Equity backed business
- £60,000 - £65,000 + bonus
Please feel free to get in touch with Lian for more information with Fin Glanvill (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ