When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. You'll join our diverse community of colleagues who are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. So come join us and begin the most gratifying next chapter of your career.
For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Our products are used by educational institutions and certification and licensing programs to uphold integrity and increase learning performance, and by students and professionals to do their best, original work.Job Description
Turnitin is a growing, acquisitive company. In order to support this growth, we are investing in and developing our Finance systems and processes. The Accounts Receivable Manager will be a key leader in this, providing leadership and direction in the continuous development of our order to cash process
What would be your key duties and responsibilities?
- Partnering with the Director, Finance Operations and the Controller to define best practice and drive continuous improvement in the management and delivery of the order to cash process;
- Design, ownership and regular reporting of key performance indicators to stakeholders;
- Day-to-day management of all aspects of customer billing and credit note generation, cash collection and customer dispute resolution;
- Leadership and development of a global team of billing and cash collection experts, spread across multiple locations and time zones;
- Regular engagement and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, including our regional sales leaders, our revenue working group, our customers, partners and resellers;
Who will enjoy this role?
Additional InformationOur Mission
- You will be an experienced leader who enjoys being hands on with their team and their stakeholders;
- You are someone with experience of working at a senior level within a finance shared service centre environment or you are an established AR manager looking for a new challenge;
- You are someone with strong systems experience (experience of SFDC and NetSuite would be beneficial but not essential);
- You will enjoy identifying opportunities for improvement in the customer experience and have the gravitas and drive to act upon those opportunities;
- You will enjoy developing your team, allowing them to be successful at what they do.
is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes. Our Values
underpin everything we do.
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
- Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables them to do so.
- Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
- One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other's successes.
- Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
At Turnitin, we recognize it's unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you're willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age, gender, religion, marital or veterans status.