Your new Company:
Häfele is an internationally trusted name supplying furniture fittings, ironmongery and hardware to the trade. We are recognised for our extensive range and quality of product as well as our expertise in the industry and excellent customer service. Häfele UK provides comprehensive customer support through our best-in-class sales and support team. Your new role:
Reporting into the CRM Marketing Manager your role will involve:
What you'll need to succeed:
- Gaining a deeper understanding of our customers using our customer and sales data to develop and refine a CRM contact strategy to improve our communication and product offering to them.
- Identifying opportunities and develop a strategy which will drive value through our customer base and increase the longevity of customer relationships through identification and use of data and insight sources from the business that should be used across channels, bringing together online and offline (including but not limited to SAP, Salesforce and Dotdigital).
- Take responsibility for creating reports and dashboards which will communicate CRM marketing activity to the wider business on a monthly basis
- Take an active role in working with the CRM Marketing Manager and the Ecommerce and Digital Marketing manager to develop a business plan for the development of predictive models for customer behaviour, and implement customer engagement strategies around these models.
To be successful in this position you will have:
What you'll get in return:
- Strong analytical skills with experience of handling large and varied data sets
- Experience with cleaning and transforming raw data, as well as combining data from multiple sources
- Experience of complex statistical analysis and machine learning techniques
- Track record of delivering high-quality analysis and deliverables, communicating these clearly to senior stakeholders
- Advanced Excel User
- Experience in using Salesforce and integrating data feeds into ESPs and DMPs preferable but not essential
- Experience of data visualisation tools, preferable but not essential
- Detail-orientated, deadline driven and able to multi task
- Flexible attitude and ability to cope well with the demands of a busy marketing environment
- Competitive Salary
- Annual bonus
- Benefits including:
- Holiday of 23 days' basic + 8 Bank Holidays in a complete year, increasing to 28 days basic with our length of service programme
- Healthcare: Cashplan scheme, access to money back on dental, optical, consultation, therapy treatments and wellbeing treatments, hospital treatment insurance, Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts: Huge range of shopping and activity discounts available through Westfield Rewards
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Stock Discounts
- Learning and Development Opportunities
This is an exciting role where you will have the opportunity to make a strong positive impact right from the start. It is a full time, permanent role, core hours of work are 8:45am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. A job profile is available on request. Please send your current total remuneration package, CV and covering letter to the Human Resource Department by the close date. We are committed to equal opportunities.Closing date: 30th September 2021
Should we receive a sufficient volume of suitable applicants prior to the stated close date we reserve the right to close the advert early. In light of this please ensure your application is submitted as soon as possible.