Home Instead is the world's leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.Job DescriptionWe are looking for kind, caring people to join our Home Instead family in Newcastle & Stoke to work weekends.You Will Be Supporting Clients With The Following Services
- Personal care, including help with washing, dressing, and bathing
- Home help including cleaning or shopping
- Companionship either within the home or supporting clients to access the community
We work with you to set a weekend work pattern that fits in with your availability and lifestyle.Qualifications
You do not need any experience or any particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. We believe empathy is far more important than experience, so don't worry if you haven't done it before we give you all the tools you need to fulfil this role. All we ask is that you have a big heart and want to make a difference to someone's life.
- Excellent Rates of Pay
- Paid Mileage
- Pension Scheme
- Full learning and development programme
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Assistant Programme
- MINIMUM one-hour visits
- Introductions to all new clients - never a stranger at the door is our moto!
- Companionship lead care service
- Shopping, general household tasks and preparing fresh food - from scratch!
- Activities, days out and building a strong relationship
- Helping the client stay as independent as possible in their own home
- CAREGivers are matched to clients based on mutual interests and hobbies
If this sounds like something you are looking for or simply want more information, we would love to hear from you today on 01782 622330.This role requires a full driving licence and own reliable transport. Employment is subject to enhanced DBS and reference checks.