We're looking for an experienced and commercially focused digital data analyst to report on online performance and help to deliver better customer experiences.
You'll have access to data across 20 multi-lingual, international websites and nearly 60,000 products, giving you an amazing opportunity to find and present data-based insights to drive change and help us grow.
The core competence here is analytics, specifically Google Analytics. The ideal candidate will also be someone who has worked with and understands the disciplines of UI/UX development, SEO, CRO, PPC/Display, email, social media and mobile marketing. This experience will be vital as this role requires collaboration across multiple disciplines in our business.
Having knowledge and experience in statistical analysis or data science techniques will also be highly beneficial.
This is a permanent in-house role, based in our head office in York.Responsibilities:
Role Requirements - some key skills needed for this role are:
- Executing analytics briefs in a timely and value-adding manner
- Working across departments to provide actionable cross-channel insights
- Working collaboratively across departments to help define and implement data strategy
- Helping to define campaign KPIs and metrics
- Designing KPI Dashboards/reporting (experience collating, troubleshooting and visualising data is important)
- Producing performance reports for a variety of technical competencies
- Defining website Google Analytics goals and tagging strategy
What we offer
- Being numerate and confident in tag management, digital marketing and data visualisation
- Advanced experience of Google Analytics
- SQL skills and confident using analytical tools such as R and BigQuery
- Proven success in a data-specific role, working with website and / or marketing data; e-commerce is a plus
- Experience in a corporate environment, designing and implementing data strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Some experience in programming and areas such as brand strategy and customer journey mapping are desirable but not essential
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free car parking & electric charge points
- Onsite bar & cafeteria
- Refer a friend scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Social events including Christmas party & Summer BBQ
- A 'go home' culture, no one is expecting you to work longer than your hours
During the pandemic we have invested substantially in our modern offices to ensure a great place to work and collaborate with colleagues safely. We strongly believe in the benefits of in-person teamworking, social interaction, and promoting a positive working culture within Gear4music.
If you would like to further your career with a dynamic, growing company, where you can expect to be rewarded for hard work - please apply today!
Gear4music is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community regardless of age, gender, disability, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief or sexual orientation. All applications are processed in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
While our recruitment team will endeavour to update every applicant as to the status of their application, due to the current high volume of applicants we may not be able to provide specific feedback at this time.
While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of Gear4music, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be made.