My client is one of the fastest-growing fintech businesses in the UK right now. In the last 5 years they have expanded rapidly, growing from 50 people to over 1,100 and with ambitions to IPO in the next few years. They have a number of best-in-class, consumer and business finance products and are constantly looking to hire great new talent to continue driving growth.
They're looking for a Digital Comms Planning and Reporting Exec to join a newly formed team. Digital comms is a key area for the business in driving continued growth, and this role will be responsible for prioritising and handling workflow into the digital comms team. Routing JIRA tickets and co-ordinating team sprints.
You'll have experience in marketing campaigns planning and you'll be numerate. You'll be numerate, ideally with some analytics experience.ESSENTIAL
- 2+ years' experience in a fast paced environment
- Has experience of marketing campaign reporting
- Proficient with numbers, analytical with an eye for detail.
- Confident communicator with strong writing skills and the ability to bring data to life
- Passionate about process and continual optimisation, and able to follow processes
- Experienced in working with JIRA
- Financial Services experience
- Prior knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Working knowledge of Datarama
- Project Management skills