We are looking for a hardworking, self-motivated individual to join our Delivery team as an Electrician
in our Leeds branch
. As part of this role you will also be the accredited NICEIC Supervisor.
This is a full-time role covering 40 hours per week.
As an electrician working for Clear Channel you will be working from the Leeds branch which is based in Armley. The main duties of the role include carrying out electrical maintenance on a wide variety of our advertising products which range from bus shelters and billboards to digital advertising screens. Our advertising units are in an array of different settings where you will work which include shopping malls, pubs and highstreets.Requirements
Desired Skills & Experience
- To ensure all electrical work is completed in line with current regulations
- Carry out electrical maintenance on Clear Channel products
- To be the accredited NICEIC Supervisor for the Leeds branch
- Look after both company equipment and vehicle
- Identify and communicate any information or relevance regarding the state and condition of any Company product to your team leader
- Always implement and maintain the Company's Health & Safety Policy
- Timely and accurate return of any worksheets (where applicable)
- To ensure the security and confidentiality of Company information always
- Full time role covering 40 hours per week
What's In It For You
- Trained to 18th Edition IEE or current electrical regulations
- NICEIC accreditation is preferable but not essential as training will be provided
- City & Guilds 236 Part 1&2.
- 2391 Testing & Inspection
- Level 3 NVQ in Electrotechnical services
- Current UK Driving Licence holder or equivalent
- Ability to work at height
- Basic IT knowledge
- Able to use Handheld technology
- Flexible attitude - willing to work extra hours when necessary
It takes extraordinary talent from a collection of diverse minds to make brands come alive as Clear Channel does. We think we offer benefits beyond what you can see, we offer benefits you can feel. The powerful sense of pride you get from seeing the work you delivered transform local communities.
The genuine feeling of support from a company of people who value you, whether you sit next to them or 100 miles away you can feel your worth and see the impact of your ideas and contributions. Our culture and people are our biggest benefit and if you value that then you'll fit right in!Benefits
Who are we?
- Salary of £26,490 per annum.
- A fully expensed company vehicle for business use only
- Quarterly bonus scheme based on achievement of tasks upon successful completion of probationary period
- 25 days paid annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Participation in an employee discount scheme across hundreds of retailers
Clear Channel UK is one of the UK's largest Out of Home media and infrastructure companies, operating more than 35,000 advertising sites nationwide and employing 600+ people in 13 locations.
Our mission is To Create the Future of Media, transforming our estate to the benefit of all our stakeholders, through data-driven innovations and infrastructure. Our purpose is to provide both A Platform for Brands & A Platform for Good, delivering on advertisers' media objectives whilst having a positive impact on the world around us.
Find out more on clearchannel.co.uk and follow us @clearchanneluk
At Clear Channel UK we believe in fairness and as an equal opportunities employer we work hard to foster an inclusive environment, a place you can truly be yourself and be treated fairly. We focus purely on skills and behaviours so if you'd like the opportunity to help us create the future of media, we'd like to hear from you.
Clear Channel UK has a flexible approach and this role is designed to fit around individual lifestyles, ensuring that certain core working hours and deadlines are adhered to.CCUK does not accept CV's from recruitment agencies. Please do not forward applicants for our jobs, to CCUK employees or any other company location. CCUK is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's.