(6 month Fixed Term Contract)
Our FP&A team drives performance, delivers analysis, consolidates management accounts reporting, forecasts / budgets, long range plans and supports Investor Relations.
As a Business Analyst you will be supporting the senior finance leadership and IT teams in delivering finance system implementation projects.
On a daily basis you will work very closely with all finance teams, but particularly with our finance planning and analysis team, IT internal systems team and our Project Management Office team.Key Job Responsibilities
- To support the finance team in delivering current and future integration projects.
- Creation of Profit and Loss reports and other financial reporting.
- Assist with detailed financial and non-financial reconciliations between systems.
- Review metadata for consistency between systems, suggest changes to align systems.
- Assist mapping by analysing, understanding, documenting and communicating the impact of any changes in a clear and succinct format.
- Improving systems and processes by studying current practices, alongside required stakeholders and documenting modifications where appropriate.
- Creation of process documentation.
- To assist in creation and delivery of consistent and detailed budget plans and forecasts across the business.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as required.
- Preferred, CIMA part qualified with an accounting / finance / economics degree or similar.
- If not already taking exams, someone interested in studying CIMA, ACCA or ACA in the future (showing desire to learn).
- Ideally second / third role after graduating with some business systems / finance systems / finance / finance operations exposure.
- Min 2 years working experience in a finance department preferred.
- Inquisitive / Problem solver
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Free digital magazine subscriptions and access to back copies of our print magazines and bookazines
- Discounted gym membership and onsite health & wellbeing (yoga at lunch anyone?!)
- Regular staff socials arranged by our wonderful Employee Community & Culture committees
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues