Codeweavers develops innovative digital solutions that weave close, long term relationships between the automotive industry and its customers. These unique solutions are the product of our fun, chilled creative environment and have been adopted by many of the UK's leading automotive brands and retailers.
Our accounts team are looking for a new apprentice to assist with a huge range of different tasks, learning on the job while studying for an AAT qualification.
We are currently working remotely as a result of the pandemic, future plans are to work in a hybrid style with occasional days worked in the office in Stafford (approximately 1 per week, or more if you'd prefer).Requirements
What you'll be up to
- Training for AAT qualification, with appropriate study time
- Maintaining sales/purchase ledger
- Investigating unknown receipts and payments
- Liaising with other departments when required
- Gathering and analysing regular financial reports
- Reviewing reports to make sure invoices and credits are released appropriately
- Credit control
- Customer interaction
Sound like you?
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English at grade B or above AND 3 A-levels (or equivalent)
- Excel skills
- Basic accounts understanding
- Work experience welcomed but not essential
Other reasons to join our team
- Remote working.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays + 1 for each year of service.
- A great social scene including an annual sports day and an awesome Christmas party.
- Access to a wealth of tools and resources to learn at your own pace
- The Codeweavers library, if there's something missing let us know.
- Digital learning resources (plural sight etc).
- Opportunities to attend conferences and workshops.