Who we are, what we do & why we do it
We are Dext. Our suite of tools makes accountants more productive, profitable and powerful. In doing so we give them back the most precious commodity, time, which they can then use to add greater value to their clients.
Accountants and bookkeepers are the backbone of every successful business. For more than a decade we've empowered our partners with innovative technology solutions to make businesses better. Dext allows them to meet the challenges they face today, tomorrow and in the future.The role - what you'll do:
We're looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our growing internal Salesforce team! Our new admin will work on ensuring users and projects are supported efficiently. They will be an excellent problem solver, approaching all scenarios logically and communicating effectively. The role reports to our Revenue Solutions Architect (https://www.linkedin.com/in/dominique-jackson-82a8...),.Success Measures:
About you (what we are looking for):
- User adoption and satisfaction
- Mitigation of Bugs and Refactoring
- Work Flow Speed Improvement
- Cost efficient data solutions
- 2+ years' experience of being a Salesforce Admin
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Experience in building declarative solutions as part of a wider project or in isolation
- Experience in building and maintaining flows and process builders
- Proven understanding of data model implications related to core Salesforce functionalities
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues at all levels
Desirable: Additional Salesforce certifications, Experience working in agile teams, Experience administering Gainsight, Experience administering Insight Squared
These are our ideal requirements, but we hire on potential, not just on experience, and we know that some people are less likely to apply for a role if they don't meet 100% of the criteria. At Dext we are committed to cultivating a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture, so please apply if you meet the majority of these competencies. You can read more about our Diversity & Inclusion commitments here - https://dext.com/uk/diversityWhat you will be a part of:
We are a highly ambitious, innovative, market-leading FinTech. We are a global, well-funded business but have the dexterity and pace of a scale-up. We are uncompromising in our desire to achieve our best, day-in day-out, and we have three clear values which guide everything we do:Be Brave
- Everyone in the company has a voice to challenge ideas and the status quo.Be Exceptional
- We set high standards for ourselves. We aim to be exceptional at what we do.Be Together
- We are one team. There is no such thing as individual success without team success.