Are you a proactive & self-motivated individual who pays great attention to detail even when faced with tight deadlines & busy days? Then this vital role is for you! You will be part of the team responsible for planning, creating and executing campaigns accurately & on time. Your responsibilities will include setting up, testing, sending, tracking and reporting on email, SMS and Push campaigns for our biggest brand ComeOn. There are three key elements to this role..
- managing email, push, SMS and other marketing channels and the development/implementation of performance driven CRM marketing campaigns in line with current strategy
- building, testing, sending, tracking & reporting on campaigns
- planning & executing tests to determine best practice for different campaigns & customer segments
- developing & delivering all dynamic, targeted & personalised communication to different customer segments
- managing the automated customer workflows together with the Brand Operations Manager, Planners & Country teams
- building & maintaining effective customer journeys for active & inactive customers
- the Communications Executive team will be the main point of contact between ComeOn! & our ESP providers
- liaising with internal teams when changes & updates are needed
What are we looking for?
- analysing & tracking the effectiveness of email, SMS, push and other marketing activity
- designing A/B tests to improve performance of all communications
- continuously monitoring & improving unsubscribe rates
- excellent project management skills
- time management is a strength of yours!
- reporting & analysing in order to improve is something you thrive at
- super detail orientated & organised
- a strong communicator (both written & verbal)
- able to work autonomously but also love working with a team to reach goals!
- able to work under pressure to tight deadline
- someone who knows how to prioritise & manage deadlines for multiple projects at the same time
It's also a big plus (but not essential) if you have..
What can we offer?
- experience of working with ESPs & email marketing
- knowledge of a Nordic language
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Additionally we've got:
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Breakfast twice a week in the office
- Bike 2 work scheme
- Subsidised gym
- Friday drinks provided
- Bonus scheme
- Healthcare Cover
These benefits are subject to change & may be restricted by Covid-19.