A world-leading finance service group is looking for an experienced senior treasury analyst to join their team in London. This is a 12month fix-term contract position coming alone with the potential as a permanent position. It's an opportunity to work with some of the top people in the industry and receive generous rewards.Qualifications
- Fluent in English and an upper-intermediate Chinese reading skill
- Minimum 5 years treasury experience in the finance industry
- Accounting, Treasury or CFA qualification a plus
- Available imminently
- Responsible for international entities' liquidity\cash management, treasury policymaking, and process optimization
- Work closely with country finance teams on the treasury compliance monitoring and have a keen sense of local governance requirements
- Work with the HQ treasury team to enhance overseas M&A entities' integration and further treasury management capabilities.
- Work closing with business partners/function partners and any other stakeholders and deliver professional treasury solutions.
- Potential permanent job offer
- A clear and generous bonus structure
- Working remotely and working from home options
If this feels like the opportunity you are looking for and your experience and skills match the above, please call/ email Summer Tong on firstname.lastname@example.org & 02070293778 to learn more.
A detailed job specification is available after screening.
NB. Existing and unrestricted right to work in the UK is a requirement. Please note there's no visa sponsorship provided for this role.