Who are Shift?
Shift is a logistics marketplace that offers people a new way to move anything, at any time on their own schedule. We utilise the downtime of 1000's of drivers across the UK, whilst coupling that with our cutting edge technology and algorithms to create a flexible and cost effective service. With drivers across our network we are always ready-to-go! We are a growing VC backed company, set to disrupt the logistics market.The Opportunity SEO Manager
This role will be working with the marketing department to help drive an effective SEO strategy for various brands under the Shift Group. As part of the Shift Group you will be working with a growing team based across the UK. From working on content strategies to helping grow various acquisitions DR's, no day will be the same at Shift. Based in Royal William Yard, this is an ideal opportunity for anyone wanting to develop and further their early days career in SEO, PPC and Content.RequirementsYour Responsibilities
You will be responsible for working with the Head of Marketing to deliver and complete SEO strategies. This includes
What You Will Need To Bring
- Develop SEO strategies
- Organise blog content
- Manage freelance copywriters
- Blog content management
- Provide weekly SEO reports
- Work with the tech team on technical SEO
Shift are a growing and ever-changing organisation. We are agile, fast paced, creative, and hungry for success. We always look for these attributes to support the growth of the team and the wider business in general.
To be successful in this position we are looking for the following attributes and experience
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and ahrefs
- Relevant education, ideally a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or another relevant qualification
- Up to 2 years of commercial SEO experience
- Understanding of PPC and content strategies
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to work calm under pressure and ability to think on your feet
- An ability to work on from own initiative and also as part of a wider team
- A drive and hunger for personal growth and development
- A sense of humour!