We're a tech company focused on accelerating digital delivery. We do that by building both better products and stronger teams.
We partner with ambitious companies to accelerate the development of their digital capabilities and enhance the digital experiences of their customers. We advise and guide, build and deliver, teach and upskill - simultaneously.
Our clients rely on our experience, agility, skill and support across technology and business strategy, product development and product management to address some of the toughest challenges facing their businesses.
We bring aboard thinkers, tinkerers, passionate software craftspeople and inspiring technologists to help us solve these challenges. Together, we're united by a sense of pragmatism, purpose and a deeply-held belief that digital products and technology alone won't transform a business, it's also the people that count.About YouRequirements
At AND Digital, a Senior Digital Experience Business Analyst works with our clients to enhance the digital experience for their customers by taking a product-centric approach to structuring, prioritising and articulating needs.
Digital Experience Analysts bridge the gap between an organisation's strategy and their customers - they understand and communicate how changes to an organisation's digital landscape including products, services, process, software and hardware can improve efficiencies, add tangible and measurable value and deliver benefits to organisations and their stakeholders.
As a Senior Digital Experience Business Analyst, you will typically work with client and AND Digital colleagues to discover, design and deliver digital products and services.As a Result, You Will Need To Be Able To
You will appreciate all aspects of digital products and their lifecycle, from its planning and inception to its delivery, launch and evolution.
- Lead our clients to shape product visions, product strategies and value propositions
- Perform organisation, competitor, industry and regulatory analyses
- Shape and optimise business and system processes, including gap analyses
- Interpret and analyse user research findings
- Assist product-focussed activities to design services, users interactions, user experiences and user journeys and instilling a "user first" approach
- Work with business stakeholders to elicit Agile analysis artefacts such as epics and stories
- Drive product delivery by running and/or participating in Agile ceremonies
- Provide analysis support to technical colleagues performing automated and manual testing activities throughout the delivery life cycle
- Perform activities to transition products to end-users and activities that support the product when made available to end-users
To do that, it's essential you bring the following:
BenefitsJoining ANDWe Also Ask That You
- An ability to rapidly understand the operational context of organisations and industries that may be new to you
- An appetite to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of organisations to focus on outcomes, not outputs
- Experience with working with technical colleagues in multidisciplinary teams to efficiently and effectively build digital products
- A background in effectively building digital products, supporting estimation processes, delivering to project-based time constraints whilst maintaining effective communication, a high level of quality and a strong sense of prioritisation
- A desire to work with new technologies, platforms and delivery approaches
- A passion for coaching and mentoring our clients and your less experienced colleagues by drawing upon your experience, skills and knowledge
In this Senior Digital Experience Business Analyst role, you will be based at Club Murray - an office of AND Digital in Leeds. However, our partnership arrangements with clients may see you work as a part of a blended team on a client site or be based at our office, with further opportunities for flexible working.
- Celebrate our diversity and bring your fresh perspective to the table
- Are comfortable with working in a dynamic, delivery-driven, self-organising environment that will see you in enjoy a variety of industries, clients and projects
- As an experienced senior analyst, demonstrate a track record of participating in Agile-based product deliveries
- Appreciate the wide scope of analysis and be flexible in your role across client engagements
- Enjoy sharing your experiences and knowledge and contribute to the Club's growing Digital Experience capability