We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Test Analyst to join our IT Department here at The London Clinic. This role is based in our Head Office in Central London (close to Regents Park tube station), with remote working available, and we are offering a competitive salary of £40,000 - £42,000 per annum.
Established in 1932, The London Clinic is one of the UK's largest independently owned non-profit hospitals, with state-of-the-art facilities located on Harley Street. We have circa 1350 employees, a total of 8 premises, and we are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.Job Description
As a key member of the IT department you will be responsible for ensuring that the systems used by consultants, clinicians and staff have been tested to ensure that they meet the Clinic's business and clinical requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Job Type: Full Time, permanent position.
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week; Mon - Fri within the core hours of 9am-5.30pm
- Benefits package: We offer a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%), Private Medical Healthcare, 33 days annual leave (inclusive), as well as a wide range of other benefits. We also offer excellent career development opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- Produces test plans, test specifications, test scripts and test completion reports. Microfocus ALM Quality Centre is currently used for test planning and execution, as well as tracking defects.
- Takes end to end ownership of testing for the assigned projects starting from Requirement Analysis to Test Completion.
- Liaises with colleagues across the organisation to manage and execute User Acceptance Testing
- Acts as a point of escalation when issues arise from testing activities.
- Ensures that defects are logged and tracked through to resolution.
- Experience of working within a healthcare environment with would be advantageous, as would knowledge of medical standards such as HL7, DICOM etc.
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems
- Experience in both web-based and client-based application testing including ad-hoc and exploratory testing
- Experience in stakeholder engagement and facilitating user acceptance testing including remote client engagement
- Strong Analytical skills and attention to detail, with highly developed organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
The London Clinic has a supportive and warm working culture where your contribution is valued, and you can help us provide the best, personalised healthcare, and deliver our three core values of; Caring, Inspiring and Pioneering. We are an organisation that has charitable status and this helps us to drive forward our mission of reinvesting our income to deliver better patient outcomes.
The London Clinic is proud of its diverse workforce and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We absolutely welcome applicants from underrepresented groups; if you think you have the skills and experience for the job, please apply - we would love to hear from you regardless of your background.