Motorsport Games is a global team. Our HQ is based in sunny Miami, Florida and hosts the Digital Marketing and Product Development teams. The 704 Games team, based in nearby Orlando, work on our NASCAR games franchise. In Moscow, Russia, we have a first-class development operation delivering the very latest technology for our future products as well as additional development and esports operations based in England. Our UK office is just metres away from the main entrance to the home of British motorsport at Silverstone Circuit.
The IT Support Technician is accountable for providing localised first line hardware technical and end user support of IT Hardware systems. Managing these issues by either resolving the issue directly or by involving other internal or external third party support, maintaining overall ownership until the issue is resolved. The scope of the role covers the local site where the individual is based, studio and the hardware of colleagues working remotely within the UK.
40 hours per week, predominately 9am-6pm Monday through Friday, You will be expected to work additional hours as required by the nature of your work,Responsibilities
Manage all aspects of local IT Hardware systems issues and fault resolution for the following
- All end user Pc's
- All Pc operating systems
- All Local and Networked Printing
- All network cabling
- All network Switching Equipment
- Local communication devices (ADSL modems)
- All IT based hardware situated within the Studio
- Back office systems (Microsoft Applications)
- A&V system
- All other none gaming specific IT Hardware systems.
- Assist in any new local IT hardware installations or changes
- Responsible for the purchase, asset management & auditing of IT Hardware
- Maintain the IT Hardware Systems Requirements in relation to the overall Business Strategy and Business Objectives.
- Provide recommendations regarding improvements and cost savings to IT Hardware systems.
- Minimum of 12 months IT Technical Support experience.
- Comprehensive technical grounding and experience of supporting Windows Desktops; Microsoft Office 365; Mitel; Internet and Printers.
- Experience with data cabling; racking and patching.
- Excellent grasp of customer services principles.
Competitive salary, corporate benefits and the opportunity to define the future of racing from within an exciting, growing and friendly international games company