The HCL Cloud Native Labs Architect Team are the go-to people for conversations and, most importantly, practical assistance with cloud-native adoption. We speak from our hands-on experience, not just from a slide deck. Being both customer-facing and hands-on technically, we offer the customer deep technical credibility to support them on their cloud-native journey.
We work closely with development, training and SRE specialists in the labs to demonstrate what is possible, prove the journey with PoCs, and coach customers' teams through the co-creation of MVPs to build the skills required. We also work closely with the rest of HCL for specialist expertise and scaled delivery where needed.
As a team, we aim to cover all public cloud and hybrid cloud platforms. We do this by having specialists in each cloud ecosystem and generalists that concentrate on cross-cutting principles. We also look to cover the complete conversation as a team, so there is also a home for security, data, and AI specialists and specialists in industry verticals. We are given a massive helping hand by our partners in each ecosystem, who provide us with advice and access to training and support.
We are highly collaborative and share what we know and learn within the team, HCL, and customers through articles, whitepapers, and conference talks. As gold members of the CNCF we are also actively encouraged to contributed to open-source projects. We do our best to keep abreast of trends and to predict the future, so a passion for continuous learning and experimentation is vital.Required Skills:
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification or similar knowledge
- Knowledge of the range of Azure services and solutions, especially AKS
- Experience with at least one Azure project in a production environment
- Customer-facing experience; you need to be confident and credible in front of a customer and express complex ideas clearly
- Hands-on development background or at least excellent scripting and automation skills. You should be comfortable writing code and getting hands-on when needed
- Experience building real-world resilient, scalable systems for the public cloud
- Experience with cloud-native principles, microservices, containerisation, observability, security, and automation
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Experience with Kubernetes in production
- Experience with DevOps techniques such as building a CI/CD pipeline from scratch and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) principles
- Knowledge of serverless technologies and design principles
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Automation tools like Terraform or Ansible