As part of our Solution Architecture & Value Engineering (SA&VE) team you will be supporting the VE Director in delivering best-in-class capability to our stakeholders in respect of the technical, solution and value engineering aspects of the sales cycle. This combines front-line outbound activities with deep and effective internal collaboration to deliver upon the SA&VE charter - " Guide our stakeholders, leveraging subject matter expertise, across our areas of focus so that they may deliver superior targeted value on accelerated timeframes with greater frequency" . Key aspects of the role include: collaboration with JAGGAER teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions; model and present value creation models for the customer that may be delivered through the JAGGAER ONE solution; contribute to product development, competitors positioning and knowledge management.Key Responsibilities
Your current skill set will include:
- Understand and present the JAGGAER value proposition and competitive differentiators internally and externally through innovative solution presentations, proposals, demonstrations, webinars and thought leadership channels across the entire JAGGAER solution suite.
- Collaborate with the commercial sales and account management teams to build out commercial proposition aligned to strategy and relevant business case.
- Understand and communicate how JAGGAER has delivered value to existing customers and it's applicability to prospects.
- Develop strong relationships with prospects by demonstrating a full understanding of their business needs, technical requirements and competitive landscape.
- Develop and present a value creation proposal/measurement for prospects.
- Create and maintain technology demonstration assets and environment that highlight how the JAGGAER platform solves specific challenges by industry.
- Create and deliver technology demonstrations, presentations and tailored proof-of-concepts / pilots.
- Assist in completing prospect RFP's working with the Bid Manager.
- Collaborate with the engagement / professional services team to ensure effective scoping and smooth project and implementation hand-off.
- Contribute directly and through team to corporate and local SA&VE knowledge sharing capabilities.
- Work with Product Management and Development to provide feedback from the field in order to advance solution functionality.
- Understand Competitive landscape and counter positioning.
- Conduct ongoing research into best practices within the P2P and S2P processes on the indirect and direct procurement spending area.
- Provide technical support to Marketing in; Regional Workshops, Customer User Group Meetings, Sales Seminars and Trade Shows.
- Frequent, short-term travel (~60+%), predominantly UK & Nordics however with some other opportunities in Europe.
- Extensive experience in Source-to-Contract (S2C), Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) and Source-To-Pay (S2P) process design and execution across both Direct and Indirect categories, allied with the ability to identify opportunities to optimise these through the configuration and implementation of leading P2P/S2P technologies.
- A proven ability to understand and communicate with all key players from Procurement and Finance & Accounting departments involved, including CPO, Category Management, Supplier / Contract Management, CFO, Accounts Payable, and Operations personnel responsible for tactical procurement activities.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of all legislation relevant to the use of S2P technologies, both for single country and multi-geography deployments and across both the Public and Private sector.
- Demonstrable experience with deep understanding and enthusiasm for the features and benefits of all procurement enabling technologies including: Procurement / Spend Analytics, Strategic Sourcing, Auctions, Contract Lifecycle / Supplier Relationship Management. P2P, eInvoicing.
- Solid technical aptitude and knowledge of software, hardware and networking information technologies, essential.
- Previous consulting and implementation experience across multiple technology solutions / environments, ideally both On-Premise and SaaS / Cloud solutions across ERP, P2P, BI / Analytics, eSourcing, Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), highly desirable.
- Attitude for the technology innovation especially on the current market trends on AI and ML
- Degree educated and/or relevant qualifications.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills, essential.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite, including process modeling tools. (i.e. MS Excel/Pivot Tables, MS Access Query Writing/Report Writing)
- Fluent written and verbal English, at least one Nordics languages is a plus and other languages are advantageous.
- 25 days of annual leave
- Birthday off
- Dental care
- Social events
- Friday bar
- Flexible working environment
- Generous pension contribution
- Subsidised gym membership
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months. *JAGGAER is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability status.