So you're scrolling away looking for a new role because:
Then BAM! You've clicked on this advert and it ticks all the boxes for you. We've got:
- You want a new challenge
- You're being forced back to the office but you prefer remote working
- You've not got any progression opportunities
- You've heard it's a candidate short market and figured now is the best time to cash in and get a pay rise
- Modern technology (.NET Core, Angular, Azure, Azure DevOps Pipelines & infrastructure as code.
- Majority remote working (4 days/week)
- Protected training and development time so you're always moving your career forward
- Salaries aligned with the current market rate, not the 2019 salary you're currently on
The role is with a modern software house based in Birmingham looking to add to their development team at multiple levels. The overall team mission is to enhance and optimise their products whilst working collaboratively in a modern agile development environment to create new cloud platform services which will increase the synergy of their product offering.The salary ranges from £50k to £60k, although, if someone meets the ideal skill set this could stretch to £65k.
The ideal skill set for the role is:
- .NET Core
- Angular or React or Vue
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Exposure to cloud-based development, ideally Azure
The projects in the pipeline are larger scale and great pieces of work to get stuck into. If this sounds like a good fit for you and you want to apply then click apply, drop me an email at email@example.com or contact me on 07966 121 822; I can make myself available at a time that suits you.
By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only.