We are Sinch. Even if you don't know our company by name yet, you have most likely used one or more of our products many times in the past month.
Sinch has emerged as a global leader in the growing, global market for CPaaS and mobile customer engagement. We serve some of the world's most demanding customers, including 8 of the 10 largest US based global tech companies.
The essence of the role
This is not a standard Credit Control role!
After a recent large acquisition, we need a Credit Controller to assist in implementing whilst maintain a process where we can contra AR and AP balances for a percentage of our customers who are also our suppliers, whilst chasing any remaining credit balances on these accounts and balances on our "standard" customer accounts. You will be part of an 8-person Credit Control-team that values team spirit!
85% of this role will be involve overseeing the contra process.The Job Will Entail
- Designing and implementing the Contra process between our Customers / Suppliers
- Collaborating with the Accounts Payable and the COGS team to ensure the contra process runs smoothly, following up with them on any queries / missing invoices / unapproved invoices etc.
- 50% will be matching self-bill Invoices, 50% will be working closely with the Cogs team to ensure processing of supplier Invoices for non-self-bill matching.
- Checking contracts to ensure we are contractual obliged to contra.
- The remaining 15% of the role will be a more standard credit control role.
- Ensuring company credit policy is adhered to.
- Providing cash collection forecasts and making weekly adjustments.
- Weekly and monthly debtor reporting to Credit Manager and Sales.
- Daily posting of incoming cash.
- Ad hoc duties as required and to provide cover for holidays/sickness.
Who are you?
In order to be successful in the role you have experience of working as a Credit Controller in a similar commercial environment. You enjoy getting down to details, and thrive in a fast-paced international environment. You use strong influencing skills to effectively manage internal departments and external customers.
- 3-7 years of relevant experience working as a Credit Controller, in a AP/AR role or similar.
- Experience improving and managing processes improvement and system changes.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in and English in speech and writing.
The role is based in London UK with start date in as soon as possible.
Are you ready? Join us on our journey!
We will review applications continuously and may unpublished the role sooner rather than later. So please submit your application as soon as possible.
Our corporate language is English, please submit your application in English.
About the recruitment process: To help us place the right person in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. We follow a competence-based, structured interview process where your skills, experience, and attributes relevant to the role and Sinch will be assessed. As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment testing is used to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role. We acknowledge that there are two parties making a decision in this process and welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any stage of the process.