Challenge to rise to
We've created an end-to-end work pay solution to power the new working world. One that lets businesses unlock the power of flexible working, contract and freelance markets with none of the hard work or complications that come with old-school finance solutions.
We have two existing older systems, and we need your skill to build a "click a button" migration solution to pull across a specific customer and all decided relevant master/transaction data on to our new microservices platform from one of those systems.
This is an initial 3 month contract, with likely contract extension for building a similar solution for our second existing system.
As this contract is outside of IR35, you will need the expertise to work on Azure Cloud, within our Microservices architecture, and for usefulness we have included information below from our permanent role to give you an idea of what the remainder of our data team look like.
What you need
- Experience in building technology to migrate production customer data from one system to another
- Extensive experience in utilising API's
As we are also looking to build out our perm team (and we are an awesome place to work! ) we are open to welcoming the right contractor into perm if that is something you are interested in!Illustration from our permanent role
You will be T-shaped with experience in across areas such as batch & streaming data pipelines, the development of analytical data/semantic models, building dashboards & reports and advanced analytics methods (AI/ML, Cognitive Services, Predictive etc), and will have
- Experience on the Azure data platform as such Azure Storage (inc Data Lake Store); Azure SQL or Snowflake DB
- Expert level SQL skills
- Implemented solutions using DataOps tools like dbt, Airflow, Luigi, Azure Data Factory (ADF);
- Programming/scripting experience with either Python, PowerShell, .NET
- An understanding of agile development practices, having worked successfully with agile delivery teams.
- Familiar with data modelling, data warehouse design and data lake concepts and practices
- Broad knowledge of the design and implementation of build, release, deployment, and configuration activities
- Source control (Git) & Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Release Management tools such as Azure DevOps (VSTS).
- Unit-test and integration test experience with automated testing frameworks such as tSQLt, DBFit.
- Containerisation with Docker
- Infrastructure as code (e.g. ARM templates or Terraform, Ansible) for provisioning
Knowledge of financial services advantageous but not requireBenefits