Salesforce Consultant Job Description:
Thanks for your interest in MarCloud Consulting, we are pleased to share that we have the following role available.
Role - Salesforce Consultant
Basis - Full Time
Position - Permanent
About the role:
As a Salesforce Consultant, you will be leading discovery meetings and managing the advanced technical elements of projects here at MarCloud as well as being involved across the entire project lifecycle, including presales and discovery. An integral part of your role will be working with clients to further maximize their usage of Sales Cloud. You will act as a trusted source of knowledge to advise clients in line with Salesforce best practice and its growing number of capabilities to ultimately build a vision for their Salesforce usage roadmap. The Salesforce Consultant will be responsible for managing implementation projects and ensuring that the technical setup is working as it should, throughout.
The ideal candidate will have advanced operational knowledge and in-depth technical experience of implementing and managing CRM and marketing automation tools / systems alongside experience in testing strategies and systems support. Working closely with Project Managers and Pardot/Salesforce Consultants, you will look to optimise clients accounts and tackle complex solutions to keep projects moving and on the right path.
We are looking to hear from candidates with the following skills/experience:
- Experience with technical CRM solutions addressing common business problems
- A passion for tech stacks and portfolios
- An analytical thinker who does not give up on finding their own solutions
- Knowledge and in-depth technical experience of implementing and managing CRM and Marketing automation tools / systems.
- Experience of designing, delivering and managing the development of technical projects
- Knowledge of technical testing practices
- Excellent communication skills enabling you to create and maintain client relationships
- Communicate clearly strategies, approaches and enhancements to the internal leadership team
- A passion for technology
What You'll Get:
- Company laptop
- Private healthcare
- Casual dress policy
- Training and development opportunities
- Certification exam vouchers
- 2 weeks off at Christmas on top of standard 20 days and public holidays
- Work-life balance - option to shape your life around work e.g travel and work
- Opportunity to work with some of the largest B2B companies in the world.
Must be in the United Kingdom