DevOps ArchitectHomebased - Travel to Milton Keynes/Canterbury.
We are a software development company that provides solutions to the healthcare IT market and we are seeking a talented and experienced DevOps architect to join our Architecture team.
The person we are looking for will need to have 2+ years commercial experience with Azure, who can demonstrate a real passion for cloud architecture, with a flexible and creative attitude, good communication skills and a strong work ethic.
Working within the existing DevOps team, the individual will have a diverse workload covering (but not limited to):
- Developing and maintaining Azure DevOps pipelines
- Keeping up to date with emerging technologies and advising on how they could be used to better the existing architecture, either from a performance or cost perspective
- Automation of infrastructure and software rollout
- Performance analysis and tuning
- Security assessment analysis and remediation
- Maintaining high availability of services Personal Attributes:
Experience & Skills Required:
- Able to work well as an individual and as part of a team
- Take part in architectural discussions with technical / non-technical team members
- Able to self-manage and self-motivate
- An eye for detail and a desire to adhere to best practices
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have a desire to keep up with the latest tools and techniques
- A thorough understanding of Azure components. Key areas:
- o AKS
- o App Services
- o Functions
- o Networking
- o App Insights
- Proven experience with Azure DevOps (ADO)
- Solid understanding of Terraform, HELM & Powershell
- Healthcare or Government related industry experience/knowledge
- Understanding of interoperability standards, such as HL7 and FHIR.
- Understanding of JIRA and Confluence
- Microsoft certification(s) in Azure.