Job Title: Rail Approved ElectricianLocation: AberdeenBusiness Area: Contracting (Rail)Who we are...
Quartzelec is an independent, multi-disciplined service provider that employs over 570 people in the UK and overseas with a turnover in excess of £66 million.
We support the industrial, infrastructure, commercial and service sectors with a unique range of contracting and rotating machine services as well as developing and providing support products offered through the Quartzelec group of companies.The Role...
We are seeking an Approved Electrician to join our expanding Rail Project Delivery Team. This opportunity will be managed from our Aberdeen business, from which, we deliver services to clients throughout the UK.Responsibilities...
Who we want...
- Competent to work directly from drawings and scopes of work
- Experienced in commercial and industrial installations including, but not limited to the rail industry
- Willing to work away from home for periods (Project dependent)
- Keen to fulfil customer's targets, involving overtime when required
The successful applicant will possess:
What we do for you...
- Time served electrical apprenticeship
- Experience of electrical installations associated with the rail industry
- Personal Track Safety (PTS) certification
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations certification
- C&G 2391 Qualified (or current equivalent)
- Full UK driving licence
- Good communication, both verbal and written
- Able to work under own initiative, as well as within teams
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable in electrical
- Testing and inspection to 18th Ed. BS7671 would be beneficial.
- Be able to demonstrate leadership approach to health, safety and environmental obligations
Based on 39 hours per week Monday to Friday we offer a very competitive salary.
There's an attractive benefits package on offer at Quartzelec Ltd. As well as the usual benefits you would expect, we go much further:
- 25 days annual leave
- Gym Subsidy payment
- Enhanced company contribution pension scheme
- Access to substantial number of courses and training events
Application process: To apply to the role, please submit an updated CV following the 'apply' button.Strictly no agencies please.
Application deadline: 17/09/2021