The Digital Content Manager will be passionate about digital content with experience in planning and executing creative, yet commercial, online activations and campaigns. You will think innovatively to provide an enriched customer experience that both educates and entertains until the point of purchase.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Content Manager, you will successfully create and manage the digital activity across new product campaigns and product re-pushes, whilst supporting in broader digital projects that enhance our virtual offering.
In the role, you will be key to aligning marketing and digital teams to ensure the customer interacts with commercially engaging content that aligns with business objectives and ultimately drives trade.
- Managing and developing the Digital Content Coordinator by providing clear guidance, proactive coaching and support across all projects and BAU activity
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of digital campaigns - implement creative and commercial content for new campaign launches, as well as strategic digital projects
- Lead in the creative ideation, briefing and execution for new campaigns, product launches, and brand equity moments achieving high customer engagement, and conversion, through innovative digital activations
- Support on building out the content in our CMS for key digital projects and launches
- Co-ordinate the briefing and creation of new content and new digital experiences to facilitate the successful launch and maintenance of digital projects
- Establish effective working relationships with internal partners across the digital, creative, marketing and technology teams to efficiently deliver an enriched customer experience across all digital touchpoints
- Proactively use data to drive decisions to optimise future digital activity
- Liaise regularly with the wider digital team, global marketing, PR and creative teams to align on campaign planning and creative deadlines
- Support the Events Manager in creating the masterclass calendar, and delivering tailored content to support virtual events across the website and in creative assets
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum 4 years of experience in digital is a must with strong focus on content and marketing
- Experience working with creative, marketing and/or technology teams
- Experience managing a direct report
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, continually adapting environment with multiple moving projects and targets
- Ability to prioritise tasks, forward think and manage own time is imperative
- Thinks both highly creatively and commercially with an innovative flare
- Highly organised, with attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Genuine, patient, malleable, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Eager to learn and values continued self-development and the development of others
- Preferably experienced working in luxury online retail
- Experience with CMS platforms - Contentful experience is a plus
- Dog friendly office
- Generous staff discount to use on all products
- Access to Tilbury Treats - our very own rewards platform allowing you to save money and gain 'money can't buy' discounts on anything from gym memberships to cinema tickets
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work
'TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VERSION OF THEMSELVES'
WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR TEAM! APPLY TODAY!!