Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting a Deputy Financial Controller for our Public Sector client based in Worcester.
Job Purpose for the Deputy Financial Controller:
· Supporting the Financial Controller with the day to day performance management of the Systems and Reporting Finance team
· Assisting with the integrity of all financial reporting
· Overview the maintenance of the fixed asset register
Specific responsibilities for the Deputy Financial Controller:
· Support the financial controller in the preparation of internal and external reporting
· Undertake the day to day management of the Systems and Reporting team members
· Responsible for assisting the Financial Controller in ensuring that the integrity of internal financial systems is maintained
· Statutory Accounts
· Take ownership of the fixed asset register
· Oversee the effective and efficient management of cash and working capital
· Work with external and internal auditors
Person specification for the Deputy Financial Controller:
· Fully qualified finance professional is essential
· Minimum of 2 years' experience working in financial accounts
· Staff management experience
· Public Sector experience desirable but not essential
Please note that the deadline for applications is Wednesday 15th September.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.