Hivestack exists to revolutionize the future of programmatic digital out of home (DOOH) advertising through its unique full ad tech stack platform that includes an SSP, Ad Exchange, Ad Server and DSP built by some of the brightest minds in the industry. Our incredible and truly diverse global team has been instrumental in our massive growth in a very short period of time. We're scaling fast and moving at the speed of light, come join this journey with us!About This Opportunity
Hivestack is looking for a Platform Support Specialist who will ensure that our platform remains optimal around the clock and that our customers' inquiries are resolved in the most satisfactory manner. This opportunity will call upon your quick problem-solving skills, your acute attention to detail and your ability to manage multiple priorities in a complex and exciting technical environment.How You'll Make an Impact
What do you need to perform in this job
- Answer and support our clients in their technical requests.
- Consult our clients (publishers and marketers) to help them get the most out of Hivestack
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to our platforms and product, proactively identify and resolve them. Diagnose and escalate issues of our clients when appropriate.Collaborate with the relevant team to ensure prompt resolution.
- Develop and update an internal and external knowledge base and documentation.
- Daily monitoring of the platform to forecast potential issues.
- Give feedback and insights to the relevant teams on features that would improve the satisfaction of our self-serve customers.
- Other related tasks.
What We'll Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum 4 years of support experience in a web-based environment and/or working with a DSP and SSP
- Proven experience in a technical customer service role
- Proficiency in Linux
- Experience with SQL (MySQL and/or PostGRES)
- Proven knowledge of scripting language (Bash, Python, HTML)
- Understanding of databases
- Experience working with client facing
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Possess great attention to detail and autonomy
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- An opportunity to grow with a dynamic global company with personal and professional growth
- Work with a small collaborative team where you can directly impact both product and culture
- Benefits, healthcare, wellness allowance and work from home office perks
- Coronavirus notice : Hivestack puts people first, that's why we are actively working to ensure candidates and employee safety. All hiring and on-boarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice .
Interested in learning more about Hivestack? Check out our website here .
Feel this is the right opportunity for you? We would love to hear from you.
Hivestack is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proudly an equal opportunity employer.