I am currently working with a fast growing retail organisation based in London who are seeking first class Finance Director to be responsible for leading the finance department and providing strategic and financial guidance to drive effective change within the business.
You will be key part of a tight and effective leadership team, you will apply your thought process across the wider business and help accelerate transition to have national presence.
You will increase company profitability and sustainability by reshaping the business model and enhance the commercial edge of Management Team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will improve the financial control environment throughout the business, implement financial automation, improving processes and developing best practices, as well as ensuring all financial commitments are met.
You will oversee budgeting, forecasting and cashflow management to guide all business entities through a high growth phase and access suitable cash sources to fund investments and acquisitions.
Additionally, you will:
- Assist with, and help lead, acquisition and greenfield opportunities
- Provide advice and guidance on financial strategy
- Develop and control the company's annual operating budget
- Develop and implement an internal audit programme
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial managementAbout You
- Proven progressive experience in a senior commercial finance position
- Strong management experience
- Having a flexible and methodical approach to business
- A proven ability to mould yourself to situations and adapt quickly
- Great analytical and Microsoft Office (incl. Advanced Excel) skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills