CyberArk: Security Engineer, £550 - £600, Outside IR35
Bestman Solutions is working with a global and well-renowned firm as part of an identity and access management implementation across a global estate. As such, there is a requirement for CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer for an outside IR35 engagement.
This assignment has a remote working option but may require periodic in-person meetings. As well as technical tasks such as deploying the solution and work on high-level designs, there is a high degree of stakeholder consultation.
This highly technical assignment calls for extensive experience in CyberArk and its implementation; CyberArk Certified certification is required.
Deliverables and Requirements
- Act as a technical lead
- Identity & Access Management/IDAM implementation experience
- Experience working with the Project team and business customers to design and further enhance the PAM solution
- Review architectural designs - HLD & LLD
- Strong documentation and reporting skills, as well as an understanding of project best practices
- Design-level and hands-on skills with the following technologies:
Cyberark Privileged Access Suite
Secure Password Vault and Safes
Central Policy Manager
Privileged Session Manager
Certified CyberArk qualifications
This work is part of a more extensive programme of work, and as such, this assignment is likely to extend.