At Turner & Townsend we're passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.Job Description
To assist in the technical aspects of the Turner & Townsend business delivery applications in multiple environments. You will be responsible for the delivery of our applications from laptop, web access and mobile devices.
- Develop and maintain internally developed business systems
- Implementation and development of new systems globally and assisting in the full development life cycle (specification, development, testing, bug fixing and maintenance)
- Assist with the installation, configuration and testing of software products
- Develop written instructions for accessing systems including creation of articles for internal Knowledge Base and intranet
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software, licences and services
- Manage applications access to staff across the business Duties will vary and be revised due to the nature of the IT Support environment (the above is a guide and not a comprehensive list of responsibilities)
- .Net/.Net Core (2+ years)
- Java (2+ years)
- C++ (2+ years)
- C# (2+ years) ▪ Visual basic (2+ years) HTML and CSS (2+ years)
- DevExpress (2+ years)
- Microsoft Visual Studio including designing and building API's
- Experienced with Microsoft SQL Server Administration, SSRS and Microsoft Stack
Core Behavioural Skills
- Blaze technologies
- O365 experience including PowerApps, PowerAutomate
- Understanding of IIS Position Description IT Development Analyst Turner & Townsend August 2021 02 Turner & Townsend Confidential
- PowerShell experience
- Experience of communication, documentation and business writing in English
- Confident individual with the good interpersonal skills, able to deal with people at all levels and communicate to users in a clear, non-technical language.
- Analytically minded, able to break down and understand information.
- Must be comfortable with working in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
- Strongly customer-focused, used to providing support to demanding users.
- Good organisational skills, used to managing and prioritising own workload.
- Ability to report on progress, timescales, outstanding and completed activities
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/