: Full time, permanentInternal Applications OnlyJob Overview
As the Product Marketing Programmes and Campaign Manager you will focus upon the development and management of GTM plans for cross-portfolio programmes, campaigns, and projects in support of delivering annual recruitment and revenue targets.
The Product Marketing Programmes and Campaigns Manager is responsible for the overall, end-to-end delivery of a range of marketing programmes, campaigns, and projects. The post holder will coordinate across both regional and global portfolios of brands and products; develop and implement highly segmented propositions and targeted GTM plans; manage allocated resources; work with a range of stakeholders; and coordinate relevant internal and external communications. You will ensure that reporting mechanisms are in place to report against progress, as well as against agreed KPIs. Marketing programmes, campaigns, and projects may be at a market, regional or global level.Key Responsibilities
- Develop compelling propositions, relevant targeting, and segmented GTM plans for assigned marketing programmes and campaigns. Marketing programmes and campaigns may include (but are not limited to):
- Pre-arrival service offerings
- Employability products
- Student Ambassador programme
- Coordinate activity and projects across the regional Product Marketing teams. Projects may include (but are not limited to):
- Competitor analysis
- Annual brand plans
- Pricing proposals
- Segmentation and targeting
- Develop project plans for the implementation of each marketing programme, campaign and project including the development RACI models ensuring clear roles and responsibilities.
- Be responsible for the quality delivery of outputs.
- Manage reporting for assigned campaigns, projects and programmes ensuring relevant stakeholders are consulted and insights are provided in a timely fashion for both internal and external reports.
- Brief and delegate activity to relevant marketing teams
- Communicate campaign/project/programme progress and performance to relevant internal stakeholders
- Experience and understanding of international higher education
- Product marketing experience with a focus on building segmented and targeted propositions
- Stakeholder management
- Project management experience
- Experience in managing "go to market" strategy / plans and new product launches
- Experience of running and managing end-to-end marketing campaigns for a product suite for multiple customer segments.
- Experience in development, implementing and measuring marketing plans and campaigns across the marketing mix.
- Experience of managing and delivering multiple priorities to tight deadlines
- An understanding of what creates a great customer experience
- Excellent collaboration, strategic planning and presentation skills
- Regulatory knowledge
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017, 2018 and 2020 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.ORGANISATIONAL COMPLIANCE
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.