Alexander Lloyd are proud to be exclusively partnering a progressive and forward thinking International Business with the key hire of a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis.Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager, this position will sit within the Group Finance Team, helping provide insight and analysis on the companies overall performance. This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated & ambitious individual who shines in a fast paced and vibrant environment! This is an exciting organisation with significant growth plans, offering clear career progression opportunities!Salary - £40,000-£45,000 + Bonus & Study SupportLocation - London with WFH options (Up to 2 days)Key Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Business Partner with the Global Marketing team, providing critical analysis and reporting on performance.
- Providing support global consolidation and review the companies forecasts, budgets and strategic plans.
- To work closely with commercial finance leads and senior managers in understanding and reporting financial information.
- Review Customer pricing structures and requests for price adjustments.
- Providing Ad Hoc analysis and
- Previous Experience using Business Objects or Power BI
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Degree Educated
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Excel Skills and confident handling large amounts of data
- Experience working within a fast paced environment
Please quote (last five digits 47503) when calling (Chris Ratcliffe) at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.