HonestBrew was born out of the passion of four friends who wanted to share good beers and good times with great people and, while how we do that has changed (we've hung up our brewer's overalls for the time being), this motivation still underpins all we do. Our carefully curated range of products from across the craft drinks world, showcases the diversity and innovation that makes our industry so exciting.
We know that craft drinks can sometimes be a little complicated and even a little daunting, so in our goal to help everyone find their dream drink, we aim to demystify the sector using our combined expertise, our shared passion for quality and through fostering a vibrant community of differing tastes and ideas.ROLE PURPOSE
This role is responsible for the planning and omni-channel execution of HonestBrew brand campaigns and promotional offers using a digital-first approach and will provide inter-departmental leadership on marketing projects.About You
This is a fabulous opportunity for an ambitious marketer who has been frustrated with the classic sales vs. marketing paradigm and wants to do some awesome brand work whilst delivering on the commercial agenda. This truly 360 role will allow for the right candidate to make their mark in a business eager for change and the opportunity to work with some industry leading professionals on some of the world's best craft drinks brands.ExperienceRequirements
- Must have a strong background in pureplay e-commerce (open to industry).
- Line management experience of another marketing professional with the ability to set objectives, run meaningful catch-ups and own the professional development of their reports.
- Agency management experience (PPC,, Paid Social and Affiliates) with expertise in getting the most out of agency partners, keeping them motivated and furnishing them with the right knowledge so they can reach their best client output for HonestBrew. Can set agency objectives and run monthly agendas to review these KPIs.
- Worked in high growth environments, managing multiple agendas and expectations to keep diverse teams aligned to the same goals.
- Has delivered process change in SMEs with experience in reviewing, and adapting, processes as the business requires it.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering successful acquisition campaigns with a keen eye on taking learnings for continuous improvement.
- Worked in fast-paced commercial environments.
- Forecasting and detailed budget management with the ability to build senior level reporting.
- A numerate growth marketer with a hunger to deliver on the numbers.
- Demonstrable growth and comms planning experience on paid media channels.
- Strong understanding of SEO & PPC.
- Have your finger on the pulse of the latest industry trends and the connectivity of growth tactics and platforms to develop best-in-class campaign execution.
- High energy individual that can excite teams across the business to drive change.
- Ownership of delivery with a drive, and ability, to work independently and seek out the answers they need to do the job.
- Deals well with ambiguity and can bring clarity and process where it does not exist.
- Responds well to live feedback and business change.
- Challenges the status quo but knows how to 'read the room'.
- High EQ and understands how to deal with a variety of characters to deliver outstanding work.
Oh, and it would be great if you LOVE craft drinks and can tell a great joke!Benefits
- 25 days annual leave.
- Flexible working (two office days per week).
- £30 beer credit on HonestBrew, per month.
- 30% team discount across our portfolio.
- Summer Fridays and team socials throughout the year.
- Beer tastings and trainings from our in-house experts.