Operating for over a decade locally and for 25+ years across the globe, Home Instead is the industry leader and world's largest provider of companionship led domiciliary care. All offices are independently owned and operated and Home Instead Stafford is a family run, award winning domiciliary care provider.Job Description
We provide non-medical services for our clients so they can remain independent in their own homes. With our focus being on companionship led care we really aim to support the physical and emotional wellbeing of our clients through a mix of companionship, home help, and personal care calls, all with the incredibly high standard that we have become known for.
What we do differently;
- We are a values based recruiter. We want to provide the care you'd want for a loved one. Whether you have prior experience or not what matters most to us is that you share our empathy, compassion, and desire to build relationships and combat loneliness.
- We appreciate this job isn't easy. This is why we really try our best to show our staff how understood, appreciated, valued, and supported they are. You are not a number, you are a name, a person, and an important member of our CAREGiving team.
- We schedule your calls to around where you live, so you spend less time in your car and more time with the clients. We also know you can't teleport from one location to another, so we make sure you have time to get between calls without feeling like you're running late. We also operate on an alternate weekends basis.
- We personality match our clients and CAREGivers. Your interests and hobbies all help give a greater level of compatibility and makes building those relationships easier and all the more rewarding.
- Our minimum call time is an hour, or 45 minutes for larger packages. This is so our care never feels rushed for you or the client, you have time to complete your tasks and provide that companionship and emotional fulfilment we pride ourselves on. We don't do ticking boxes.
- We don't have a uniform. Everyone is more comfortable in their own clothes and it makes providing care that bit more personable too.
- We provide full training and full PPE so you can feel both confident and safe in your role. We also offer ongoing training and additional vocational courses if you want to progress within Home Instead. We won the Princess Royal Training Award 2019 for our Dementia and End of life training and they are both City & Guilds assured.
- We make sure you feel supported when you join us. We don't throw you in the deep end and instead take our time so you can find your feet, build your confidence in the role and our style of care, and make sure you know there is a support network here for you.
If this journey sounds like the right one for you then get in touch and see what we can do for you.Qualifications
No qualifications needed.
This role is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure.
£10.68 - £11.03 per hour.