My client, a rapidly expanding Scale-up based in London are currently recruiting for a Product Owner to join the team at an exciting time in their expansion.
Billing and accounting are revenue-critical processes for my clients customers and therefore an important feature of their Flex Services platform. Not only does the billing module handle the complexities of multi-region, multi-currency billing, but it also needs to look after the sophistication of the flexible workspace world where pro-ration, credits (virtual currency), dynamic booking & charging of inventory & services and multiple payment processors are involved.
My clients accounting integrations then perform the final leg of the billing workflow by delivering accurately categorised data into the customer's accounting platform of choice, where they partner with market-leading enterprise accounting platforms. Managing these 3rd party relationships and our integration compatibility with their platforms is therefore also a key part of this role.
The role will include but is not exclusive to:
• Managing and prioritising platform billing & accounting integration features and requirements
• Managing 3rd party accounting platform relationships and ongoing compatibility
• Research with existing customers & prospects to understand billing & accounting requirements
• Full product lifecycle management including epic/story creation, user acceptance and go-to-market activity in conjunction with Product Marketing team
• Regular interaction and planning with CPTO, Product Manager and other Product Owners in related feature areas
• Measuring and reporting ROI on developed and released features
Required Skills & Commercial Experience
• 3yrs+ experience within a product role covering billing and accounting solutions
• Familiarity with accounting terminology and best practices
• Experience working with market-leading accounting platforms including data import & integration
• Experience working within a SaaS product environment
• A good understanding of agile software development processes
• Excellent communication and presentation skills - both written and verbal in English
• Excellent customer relationship skills
• KPI driven & commercially focused
To hear more about the opportunity, please apply using the link and I will follow up with a call to discuss further.