We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our Leeds team. The ideal candidate will help manage the process of bringing new business leads into the agency. This role will include all elements of the Lucre marketing mix, driving awareness of what sets Lucre apart from competitors. Reporting directly into the New Business Director (and a line into the Group Managing Director) and with the support of a Business Development Executive, you will help drive and manage the Lucre brand across all channels. We need you to:
- Grow awareness of Lucre in the UK market
- Attract clients to Lucre through outward communication of our proposition
- Support the New Business Director with brief development and RFP/tender submissions
- Ensure we keep the agency at the forefront of the industry through our own PR, social channels, and blog
- Manage the end-to-end process from the 'clever idea' to attract potential clients to the slick and compelling output using our CRM system (HubSpot)
- Deliver a comprehensive set of Lucre client-facing collateral and strong visual branding across all channels
- Be responsible for driving our new business pipeline forwards, working within the new business team
Our ideal candidate is commercially driven, works collaboratively and is a self-starter. You will be bold and curious and have an analytical mindset. You will need to be self-motivated, with excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task. A keen interest in / experience of public relations is a must, along with an understanding of how PR (both digital and traditional) works in the marketing mix, including social media, content production and influencer engagement. Additionally, we will expect you to be passionate about brands and marketing, and excited about seeking out great opportunities for Lucre. In addition, you will familiar with digital B2B channels, in particular HubSpot and LinkedIn.
On offer is an excellent package (both salary and benefits), exciting career development opportunities, flexible working, perks along the way and a welcoming and talented team.