Infrastructure ArchitectDomain Expertise and Experience• Enterprise Architecture and Ecosystem knowledge• Experience of working in a large enterprise of our scale and complexity.• Experience in organizing and delivering large scale transformation projects and coordinating multiple and parallel streams of work. • Experience in planning and tracking progress of projects and managing multiple stake holders.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Plan and track the execution of the multiple streams of work in the transformation book of work.
- Interfaces into the firm's Project Management organization ensuring technical delivery within the platform
- Must keep pace with technology and industry development and be able to engage effectively with multiple stakeholders to drive appropriate outcomes. Able to respond to changing and/or conflicting priorities
· Sets the pace and operating rhythm, driving a culture of achievement and ensures pace by identifying and removing barriers to technical initiative delivery success. Promotes pace and energy within the team and leads by example .
· Promotes pace and energy within the team and leads by example .
· Keeps focus on the medium and long term goals and the Group's values particularly when under short term pressure.
· Working collaboratively with peers across domains / disciplines and with vendors / partners to deliver high quality solutionsPersonal Experience
- Experience working within large-scale enterprise IT environment and the embedded controls
- Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall working practices and tooling
- Experience with change management with specific experience of distributed systems
- Experience working within a DevOps operating model
- Experience and awareness of security, audit, risk and compliance within enterprise IT environment
- Strong awareness of data/product lifecycle, management and process
- Experience in guiding Technology & Organization transformation
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills across all organization levels
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Infrastructure Architecture and Ecosystems
- In-depth knowledge of estimation methodologies and project management
- Good problem solving skills and adaptable work approach
- Concepts - Databases: Infrastructure, Product Lifecycle, Service Management
- General understanding of distributed databases, e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, Db2 LUW, etc.
- General understanding/experience of distributed compute environments: linux, windows, storage, networks, security,Backup, Recovery infrastructure, etc.