Our mission is to help employees live better, in life and at work.
We're an ambitious, fast-paced scale up where things change all the time. The success of our mission depends on your high expectations, your autonomy and your proactivity. We don't have a rule book and that's why we always strive to work better together. We're up for a challenge to solve problems that are bigger than us, and we promise you one thing for sure - you will never stop growing here.
Perkbox works with companies to attract, motivate and retain teams by enhancing their experiences in and outside of work. We have established ourselves as a leader in the UK market by providing an intuitive platform that has a tangible impact on culture, happiness and wellbeing of employees across the country, and some of our customers include brands such as Nando's, Caffe Nero, Krispy Kreme and Levi Strauss & Co.
Get a taste for life at Perkbox hereAbout The Role
As Perkbox goes Global, we're looking for someone who can ensure our digital stock keeps up the pace as we grow into new markets.
That's why we're looking for someone to manage the day to day administration of digital vouchers, forecast stock, analyse trends from historical data and work with lots of different teams to ensure the end to end process is smooth sailing.
This is a great entry level opportunity to understand the inner workings of a finance team within a scale-up environment, and progress your career into different areas.
On a day to day basis you can expect to:
- Manage the day-to-day administrative duties to replenish digital vouchers or gift cards
- Forecast, maintain and update digital vouchers for Perkbox global platform
- Request to purchase the digital vouchers before they run out
- Upload digital vouchers to the platform
- Create forecasts and plans of digital vouchers purchasing
- Prepare and maintain detailed documentation for all digital vouchers movements for monthly management accounts and audit
- Work closely with Partnerships team to create commercial documents
- Deal with suppliers on the phone and via email
- Create and maintain weekly and monthly reporting of voucher sales for senior management
- Creating purchase orders and payment files for suppliers
You'll have come from an academic background in finance, accounting, maths or similar and be keen to kickstart your career in a data driven role.
Although this is an entry level position, the success of your role is crucial to the quality of our user experience, so you should be comfortable to take on responsibility and be very proactive in your approach to doing things.
You'll really enjoy working with data, spotting trends, forecasting based on previous stats and problem solving.You'll Also Need
- Effective analytical skills, attention to detail and organisational skills, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- People skills, comfortable liaising with lots of different teams
- Experience using excel
- Accounting or finance degree or ACCA/CIMA part qualified is desirable
- Previous experience of working within a Procurement role, digital vouchers or gift cards management would be desirable but not essential!
- Unlimited Holiday, with a minimum of 25 days (based on a full time working week). This ride can be exhilarating, and you must take some breaks to stay healthy and sane.
- All the perks on the Perkbox platform!
- Free online GP
- Gym discounts
- Drinks and snacks in the office
- Salary sacrifice options like Cycle to Work scheme
- £300 learning budget each year for anything work-related
- A home office budget
- Free subscription to Aura (mindfulness app)
- Inspiring talks from external speakers every month
- 24/7 confidential employee assistance helpline
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Enhanced sick & maternity leave
- Free counselling sessions (under EAP)
- Screening round - a few questions for us to get to know you better
- Interview with the Finance Manager and Financial Controller
- Final Interview/meet more of the team!