We are Publicis
- Poke, a team of passionate, committed people driven by our love for creativity and problem solving.
We always try to unearth simple truths that connect brands with people and enhance those connections. And when these truths are lacking, we invent new ones that live in new products, services and experiences.
We are ego-less and jargon-free (unless we are in the depths of our disciplines and need some elaborate terminology to get things done). Choosing instead to use approachable language and concepts.
This unites visions throughout the process of change, while fuelling integration across every stakeholder, client, agency and, of course, the audience.
Our rare culture blends professionalism and informality that means disciplines coalesce. Resulting in projects that function brilliantly, yet also possess spirit, texture and character to fuel that hard-to-reach distinctiveness.Job Description
The Essity Team at Publicis
- Poke work across 4 categories of Essity products: Consumer Tissue, Babycare, Femcare and B2B hygiene. We are looking to hire an experienced Advertising Account Manager who's enthusiastic about FMCG, to primarily work on and help lead the BabyCare account.
Who doesn't love babies? They are cute, soft, unexpected, curious, and always surprising us. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person; the account has been growing this year, and the business has a need for a strong leader to step into the role.
The role will involve working directly with the Global Essity clients based in Sweden, and the Local French clients in France, to help the Business Director and the team with the longterm strategic growth, brand platform and production innovations for Lotus Baby, a French Babycare brand. Speaking French is an asset, but not a mandatory by any means.
We create full campaign toolkits involving everything from TV, Social, film, Digital, Press, OOH, POS and more. Film creation and production experience is a big part of the role, but the campaigns we create are digitally-led so ATL and BTL experience is key.
We have a really exciting year ahead with the launch of a new global creative platform that just went live in June 2021, and we now have a big task ahead to build on it with some big projects for 2022 kicking off in Sept. The agency team and the clients are full of vibrancy, drive and energy to get the new platform working well but we are just at the start of our journey and need a strong AM to help lead the charge.
The role also involves some light travel to Sweden for client meetings (Covid dependent!), and very occasionally through Europe and beyond for shoots and local team market visits.Qualifications
- Through the line experience across both ATL and BTL; TV, Social and Digital
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills - our Swedish and French clients expect the best
- A team spirit to lead, and support the junior team members
- Passion for deep-diving into a client's business to get under it and fully understand their brands, products, and ways of working experience is a strong asset
- An eye for business growth within Publicis
- Poke and the wider agency Groupe
- Ambition to push for the best and create award-winning work
- A solutions-oriented approach
- Excellent financial management skills
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.