Recruitment (RCM, RMK & ONB) Workstream Lead - SAP SuccessFactors
Day Rate: Healthy Day Rate
Location: Remote - United Kingdom
Contract Type: Fixed Term until March 2022
Business Area: Bakkavor Ltd
Bakkavor Group is a leading manufacturer in the fresh foods market, specialising in developing private label products for top global grocery retailers and well-known international food service operators.
In the UK, our customers include some of the UKs best known grocery retailers including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury's, Waitrose, Asda and Morrison's, who sell our products to consumers under their respective retail brands.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Workstream Lead to join our project team tasked with driving forward the successful completion of this implementation project.
In this busy and exciting role, you will undertake responsibility for the day-to-day planning, co-ordination and project management for the learning management system module within agreed timescales.
You will assume leadership on the requirements and solution design for this SuccessFactors module and any other third-party systems which supplement it, including ownership of the data and user acceptance testing.
· Liaison with the HR Project Manager, Change Manager, other workstream leads, SME's and stakeholders to gain buy in and ensure workstream deliverables.
· Scoping Bakkavor requirements and building the workstream project plan, ensuring that it is aligned and integrated with the overall project.
· Day to day management of the joint implementation plan with the Implementation Partner ensuring delivery to the agreed standards and timescales.
· Working with the project team to design, build and test the workstream aspects of the end-to-end solution.
· Producing weekly workstream updates and escalating any key risks/issues to the HR Project Manager.
· Attending and playing an active role in relevant design workshops.
· Ensuring that the data structures and content are aligned with the globally agreed core data elements.
· Working with the HR Project Manager to ensure that any third party eco systems or any other systems which supplement the module are implemented successfully.
· Facilitating workstream/module user acceptance testing as required.
· Recommending sign-off on design at each iteration ensuring that exit criteria are met.
Experience in implementing SAP SuccessFactors recruitment (RCM, RMK & ONB) deployments.
Demonstrable project management capability and knowledge of techniques, approaches and risk management will all be key - as will experience of database structure and design, security, system testing, solution design and user training/support.
If you have a passion for service delivery, high attention to detail, sound analytical/problem solving/prioritising skills, diplomacy, and the ability to influence key stakeholders - this could be the perfect role for you.