Demob Job Reference: j4199b
Job Title: Ex-Military Electrical Engineers
Salary: Circa £35,000 + Benefits
Are you an electrical engineer approaching the end of your military career and looking for a job opportunity?
How would you feel about securing your commercial career right now ready for when you leave?
I am excited to be working exclusively with a UK engineering company who are recognised as one of the leading companies operating in the offshore and wind industry sectors. As part of their impressive growth plans, they are now expanding their engineering services into the industrial sector and require engineers in the Plymouth area. These are fantastic opportunities working for an established company who have strong employee retention and invest heavily in employee personal growth and development.
SALARY IS CIRCA £35,000, MONDAY TO FRIDAY - 40 HOUR WORKING WEEK, OVERTIME PAYABLE, 34 DAYS HOLIDAY (INCLUSIVE OF BANK HOLIDAYS), LIFE ASSURANCE, EMPLOYER PENSION SCHEME, PRIVATE HEALTHCARE. TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED.
Ex-Military Electrical Engineers Responsibilities:
- Responsible for carrying out full electrical strip down, repairs and rebuilds of equipment including pumps, motors, gearboxes, cranes, lifting appliances etc.
- Responsible for carrying out electrical parts installation of new build mechanical equipment.
- Complete rigging and lifting operations.
Ex-Military Electrical Engineers Requirements:
- Hold Level 3 Electrical Engineering.
- Experience of working within a heavy industrial environment.
- Electrical engineers will ideally have experience of working with PLC based systems and ability carry out software diagnostics.
- Cranes/Lifting Equipment experience - advantageous.
- Flexible and adaptable approach with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to deal with change and share ideas.
- IT literate.
If this sounds of interest, make an application today and I will come back to you to discuss all the detail. Alternatively for an initial chat, give me a call - 0191 3233892.