ETL Solution Architect
• We are looking for an ETL Solution Architect with 10+ years consulting experience.
• The ETL Solution Architect will have the ability to lead a team in the implementation of a cross-platform cloud data integration solution.
• The successful ETL Solution Architect will have a specialism or certification within AWS and/ or Microsoft Azure cloud technology.
There is an opportunity to work for one of the world's leading and most recognisable professional services organisations. At this organisation, there is a purpose to improve trust in society and solve the problems that matter.
Clients range from global to local brands, and there is an emphasis to take care of the things that matter the most to them. There is a real chance to be involved in a dynamic work environment where the scope for opportunity is unprecedented.
• Significant consulting experience (10 years+) of leading ETL and platform integration build teams
• A strong understanding of common data integration challenges within the insurance industry, as well as the best practice technical approaches & solutions available through data integration, data warehouse and data lake technologies
• Ability to lead by example, having worked as a technical build resource ideally within a minimum of 3 large financial transformation programmes, at least one of which will also include a technical build lead / scrum master role
• Experience of how the technology solutions can enable the business transformation/ benefits case
Demonstrable experience in several of the following:
• Cloud integration technology
• Data engineering
• Business development
• Bid management and pre-sales
• Client stakeholder management
• Solution blueprinting, including the presentation and articulation of this to the client
• Development of phased programme delivery roadmaps
• Enterprise structures design and implementation
• Technical design of integration and data migration solution
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Ability to lead a team (onshore, nearshore and offshore) in the implementation of a cross-platform cloud data integration solution
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team, potentially across multiple assignments
• Commitment to personal development in relevant skills
• Strong written, oral and presentation skills
• Strong workshop/ meeting facilitation skills
Desirable Skills/ Qualifications:
• Specialism or certification within AWS and/ or Microsoft Azure cloud technology
• Experience of working with other emerging technologies (e.g. Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, Blockchain, AI, IoT etc.)
For any further questions feel free to reach me at Rick.Kisslay@ansonmccade.com