Aiimi are looking to add a Full Stack Developer experienced in Angular, HTML and CSS to our growing product development team.
Aiimi Labs is our internal software development team focused on building the next generation information management products. As a developer joining Aiimi Labs, you will be part of a fast growing team working with cutting edge technologies in an Agile development environment.RequirementsThis role will see you
Work with our R&D team on our software products using Angular, HTML, SCSS, .Net, C#, NoSQL technologies, Elastic Stack and Kibana as well as AI and predictive analytics.
Experience in the following areas is essential to the role
- Translate high fidelity designs, prototypes and functional specifications into functional, client-ready features and applications
- Work with a diverse team of UX/UI designers, back end developers, DevOps specialists, and more to drive the future of our products
- Iterate on existing functionality to constantly improve and refine our UI, functionality, and code quality
- Collaborate with the QA team to ensure all developed features are tested thoroughly and timely
- Collaborate with the wider team in sprint planning activities
- Design and develop APIs
The following experience would also be beneficial to the role
- Demonstrable recent experience working in full-stack web development in a relevant area, preferably Angular
- Keen interest in learning and working with cutting-edge technology and R&D, utilising your technical skills
- A background in developing, managing, maintaining and enhancing inhouse built software productsacross the full stack
- Ability to adhere to designs and deliver accurate builds
- Previous use of source control repositories
- Previous use of continuous integration technologies
- Experience working on building commercial software products across the full stack
- TypeScript, npm, Angular CLI, SCSS, HTML, .NET, C# (Python would also be an advantage)
- Adherence to mobile-first development
- Experience using linters such as TSLint, ESLint and Stylelint
- Experience with Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Experience with formal unit testing methodologies
- Working in an Agile/Scrum process
- Knowledge of Document or Content Management systems
- Experience developing to WCAG AA Standards
- Competitive starting salary
- Up to 10% of basic salary in flexible benefits (to include death in service and critical illness cover as standard plus private healthcare, dental, pension etc.)
- Up to 10% of basic salary in bonus
- 25 Days holiday (excluding bank holidays) - increasing by a day every 2 years
- Promote training and personal development
- Bi-annual company retreats
For more information on this great opportunity, please get in touch!
We're a small team working our way through lots of applications, so please bear with us. If you don't hear from us within two weeks, we're sorry that it's not worked out this time. We'll keep your details on file for any relevant roles that come up - to opt out of this, just drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aiimi is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely based on their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities in line with the job they are applying for. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.