The Feed Way
Feed is an award-winning, full-service agency providing conversion with heart. We create emotive yet conversion-focused ideas, campaigns, and products that change perceptions, shape new behaviours, and shift market share.
Feed helps hungry brands stand out at speed and sell at scale. We utilise bespoke technology to create compelling digital campaigns working with clients like eBay, Gumtree, and Virgin to name a few.The Impact You'll Have
Our Merchandising team partner with our client eBay to produce a range of tailored shopping experiences.
As Content Administrator, you will support the team with the execution of onsite campaigns and events for the French Market. You will manage the administration of content; creative assets and inventory onto the web.
You will have a keen eye for detail and ensure all content is optimised for mobile, desktop and email platforms to deliver retail experiences that highlight the best inventory the site has to offer.Day to day
- Responsible for uploading Daily and Featured Deals by reviewing seller submissions, inventory, pricing, images, and titles.
- Liaise with Deal Manager to review deals submitted by sellers.
- Support Lead Merchandiser and other online Merchandiser's to execute onsite campaign and event briefs.
- Administer campaigns; uploading creative assets, copy and mapping banners according to the brief.
- QA all campaigns and events to ensure consistency and accuracy across various platforms, including desktop, mobile and email.
- Continuously optimise events; visual merchandising, updating inventories and prioritising best sellers.
- Assist with the optimisation of category pages to ensure optimum trading capacity and customer journey.
- Conducting site walk through to check inventory level and event placements are accurate.
- Conducting trend research and competitor analysis for weekly/quarterly planning.
- Ensuring a good knowledge of all Feed products and services
- Exposure or some experience working with a content management tool.
- Excellent organisation puts in place processes or uses tools for more efficient ways of working.
- Detail oriented and a degree of business acumen.
- Knowledge in Excel.
- Great communication skills and a great teammate.
- Basic Understanding of SEO.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A good eye for style and retail trends and an interest in current and upcoming trends.
- 26 days' holiday exclusive of bank holidays
- Healthcare with Vitality / Pru Health
- The People's Pension contribution
- Vitality Health Benefits - 50% Virgin Gym Membership, Subsidised Apple Watch & much more
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Buddy Program - All new joiners will be paired with a 'Feed Buddy' to help them through their first weeks'
- Feed Social - Early finish every other Friday, Pizza Friday's, Weekly, monthly and quarterly social
- Feed Talks - Sharing professional knowledge from members of the team
- Feed Knowledge - Want to learn a new tool or subscribe to a newsletter? We'll provide an allowance to support your professional development
- Feed Kudos - Be recognised and rewarded for going the extra mile and helping the business exceed its goals
- Feed Wellbeing - People are the very heart of who we are, and we are dedicated to supporting you to feel comfortable, healthy and happy at work
As a global agency, we want our team to reflect the diverse and multicultural world we live in.
We're keen to meet people with varied backgrounds - our view is the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build teams which represent a variety of experiences, perspectives and skills, and we recognise talent on the basis of merit and potential.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Feed Communications collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)