Facilities Technician - Electrical Bias
Carbon60 are looking to hire a Facilities Technician with a Electrical Bias, you will be working for a global facilities management company supporting the office complex of a family name brand in the pharmaceutical industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work for a large company offering great benefits, and job security.Salary:
£34,000 -£36,000 + on call paymentsLocation:
High Wycombe, BuckinghamshireThe Role:
Responsible for the following systems:
- Carry out PPM, Reactive Electrical Minor Works, and projects in accordance to set schedules, as well as other works when required.
- Work with Client, key stakeholders, and contractors to determine appropriate calendar timing requirements for any maintenance operations to minimise disruption to the business.
- Be part of the on-call rota (1 week in 3)
- Act as a High and Low Voltage AP
- Act as a Confined Spaces AP
The successful candidate:
- Main and Sub-main Electrical distribution
- Resilient electrical power equipment including standby generators, UPSs & STS
- Small power, lighting, and emergency lighting
- Monitoring and control systems including fire detection and alarm, fire suppression and BMS
- Provide back up support to all mechanical systems.
- Qualified to 18th Edition of the Wiring Regulations.
- City & Guilds in electrical installations or maintenance / BTEC ONC in Building Services Engineering (Electrical)
- Be conversant with water hygiene and Legionella testing.
- Have a good working knowledge of mechanical plant and automation.
- Able to diagnose faults under emergency conditions to maintain service to critical infrastructure.