Minority owned by WPP and spanning five continents, the 1500-strong multi-disciplined agency group has seen multiple continuous years of record growth against a challenging industry backdrop.
It attributes this rapid expansion to the success of its '&Model'; multi-disciplined, dedicated teams working alongside clients' marketing departments in new, nimble ways, to a single bottom line; delivering data-driven work to fit new marketing agendas. Designed to meet clients' growing need for maximum speed, agility, cost-effectiveness and integration, these multi-disciplined '&Model' agencies are driving impressive results for clients including News UK, Centrica, NatWest Group and TalkTalk in the UK, The Wall Street Journal in the US, TELUS and Toyota in Canada, as well as Toyota and Lexus across over 20 markets in Europe and Asia.
Owing to our rapid growth and multiple agencies communications to our people lacks the consistency that it requires. Our people team have done a lot of work but an overarching programme is required to help better drive cultural consistency. The department
Our production dept. encompasses both Creative Producers and Broadcast Producers. It is an integrated dept. which means that you could also assist in more traditional broadcast roles on your accounts, if appropriate, and at your manager's discretion. The role
- Your role will be that of a Creative Producer, meaning you will lead a campaign from the moment the client brief is received, all the way through to delivery.
- You will have experience of the project management side of the role as well as producing print, press, DOOH, social and digital campaigns.
- A highly organised, naturally confident communicator - you'll act as the lynchpin between all departments, ensuring work is allocated correctly, delivered on time and within budget and that all relevant stakeholders are happy with the work.
- You'll be a consistently positive force within the agency, driving projects on and showcasing the best of the Creative Production department.
- A calm, authoritative voice during stressful moments, you'll ensure priorities are communicated to the relevant people as well as being a champion of the process.
- You'll be an ever-visible presence, developing strong relationships within the agency at every level.
- You'll have an understanding of all projects going through on your accounts regardless of the level of your involvement.
- Organise, attend and run creative and wider team reviews and acquire relevant approvals/creative sign-offs to ensure the best quality work is delivered.
- Work closely with the project team on briefs, ensuring creatives are supported and have the correct info to respond to briefs.
- Ad hoc support on creative projects such as art buying, image sourcing, talent sourcing e.g. photographers/animators etc.
The&Partnership embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with all people, at all levels.
- Can demonstrate the use of initiative and work well unsupervised.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- A flexible and pro-active approach.
- Self-motivation with keen attention to detail.