Junior Data Analyst | Remote | Up to £30,000
Hays are proud to be working exclusively with a global leader in background and identity services, who are looking to recruit a Junior Data Analyst to join their expanding IT team.
What you will do doing
As a data analyst, you will be responsible for providing an exceptional client support experience to our client facing teams, work cross functionality with marketing, partner with criminal agencies and providers, research and help bring research and analysis on high risk products to our internal teams to help ensure compliance is maintained whilst pursuing operational efficiencies
- Bring Public Records product awareness and education to client-facing teams
- Ensure compliance standards are adhered to and executed accurately.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our teams in Compliance, Client facing teams, Global Services, products and technology to find solutions for our clients.
- Work with clients to ensure compliance and ordering requirements
- Monitor order & track order volumes, salting, error rates etc.
- Manage 'Salting' process to ensure compliance with DBS / DS standards.
- Lead training, conduct walk-throughs and solution reviews through presentations.
- Proactively identify and mitigate significant risks, unknowns, and hindrances to implementation plans.
- Address customer issues and concerns in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage Internal 'Risk Records' to track and prevent suspected fraud
- Audit criminal data submissions, conducting spot checking for accuracy.
- Provide feedback on user or process error to operational and QA teams.
- Work and communicate across groups and articulate the needs for compliance and risk management.
- Perform market research including identifying customer needs, collect competitors' information, study industry and market trends, provide market analysis and identify market opportunity.
- Take on additional tasks and projects are business needs dictate
- Work to expand product knowledge to support a wide range of business areas.
What we are looking for
- Want to become a subject matter expert with a love for learning.
- Have exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a strong sense of empathy and desire to solve issues
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven success in cross-functional collaboration
- Have the ability to prioritise and work efficiently within a ticket support system
- Are self-directed as circumstances change and priorities shift based on organisational needs
- Motivated, collaborative, creative and customer focused problem solver.
- Ability to think big and take lead on owning products and initiatives.
- Understand pain points, quickly problem solve and convert ideas into solutions.
- Contribute to developing processes and systems that increase effectiveness and allow us to scale for growth in the future.
- Strong analytical skills in addition to experience with applicable software including MS Excel
What you'll get in return
- Salary of up to £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Remote working
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skill set
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. Do you know someone that would be great for this role? We offer offer £500 in high street vouchers on all successful referrals.
I am a Recruitment Consultant for Hays Technology specialising in the recruitment of Data & Business Intelligence personnel across Wales and South West. I task myself with helping tech professionals with the development their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by the best talent.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. In today's market, there are no boundaries for tech talent or limits on the pace of change for companies. We have built the leading human network for the digital age and we're ambitious to meet your aspirations and work together to match tech experts to organisations. The established relationships that we hold give you unparalleled access to unique insights, which we provide to you at speed using our expertise, investments, and innovation. We are Hays Technology. Apply Now