Want to be part of the most dynamic automotive content and commerce company in the UK? Are you looking to join a fast-paced business where you can express yourself in an environment that welcomes change and where growth is the baseline?Autovia Comprises a Stable Of Market-leading Digital And Print Media Brands, Including
Some of the UK's most-valued auto content and ecommerce brands are now under the roof of a new, combined business, unlocking further growth for the sector as it rapidly embraces digital.
- Auto Express - the UK's biggest selling weekly car magazine and leading website
- Driving Electric - the UK's first brand dedicated to the emerging electric market
- Car Throttle - the UK's largest social media car community
- Driver Power - the most in-depth survey into the UK car-buying public
These are coupled with BuyaCar, one of the UK's leading used car buying websites.Job Description
Autovia is looking for a confident, detail-oriented and proactive individual to join the Autovia Campaign Operations Team. This is an exciting, entry-level opportunity for someone looking to take their first step into a successful career in media.
The campaign executive will be responsible for end-to-end campaign management of display and demand generation campaigns while collaborating with sales and clients to deliver smooth and successful partnerships for clients and/or media agencies.
- Consistently monitor the delivery and performance of your digital ad campaigns
- Set up digital ad campaigns
- Update delivery sheets and relevant pacing / delivery reports
- Report back progress internally to sales reps and externally to clients through email, calls and face to face meetings
- Provide sales reps with availability for ad space / leads
- Create screen grabs of live campaigns
- Compare internal reports and 3rd party reports
- Optimise campaigns for performance and delivery
- Pull data from various ad tech platforms and analyse the data
- Put together reports and feedback the findings (often requires presenting back the findings)
- Create insight decks and post-campaign analysis decks using Google Slides (often requires presenting back the findings)
- Support and advise sales reps in all areas of digital advertising (what works, what does not, considerations and recommendations)
- Be the point of contact for external clients and agencies pre during and post-campaign bookings
- Liaise and schedule in activity such as newsletters, emails, social posts with internal teams such as editorial and audience dev
- Liaise with ad tech partners
- Managing multiple digital ad campaigns (display and demand generation)
- Managing all elements of the campaigns pre, during and post campaign.
- Setting up advertising campaigns in our adserver
- Monitoring the progress and performance of campaigns
- During the campaign spotting any opportunities to increase revenue
- Optimising (making changes) to campaigns to increase delivery or performance
- Reporting on all elements of the campaign throughout and at the end of the campaign. Analysing all elements of the campaign
- Creating learnings and recommendations for future spend
- Creating case studies or insights from the campaign for sales reps to use to sell in more business to other clients
- You'll coordinate the receipt of key campaign deliverables (creative assets, reporting templates, brand logos)
- Monitor audience engagement and make informed recommendations for campaign optimisation in order to increase traction.
- Working closely with content marketing to strategically schedule campaign promotional activity to yield maximum results across email, online article and social channels.
- You'll create post campaign analysis and present to clients demonstrating campaign effectiveness/success and communicate effectively and manage communications to key campaign stakeholders.
- Interested in a career in media and advertising
- Willing and Eager to learn
- Proactive in approach
- Can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
- Highly Organised
- Confident with managing data
- Good with Problem Solving
- Strong time management skills
- Works well under pressure
- Great multi-tasker
- Solution first approach
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Willing to work as part of a team and individually
- Confident and good with people (interpersonal skills as the role requires you to work with a whole range of different people, teams internally and externally)
At Autovia we're at the start of our adventure. We want our people to embrace the journey, be curious, think creatively, push the boundaries and be a positive team player. Our driving force is to wow our customers, listen to what they want and deliver best in class service whatever part of the business you join. All we ask is that you keep it real, be authentic to who you are, respect others and have fun along the way!
We're proud that our teams are as diverse as our customers. We recruit talented people based only on their skills, experience, and their drive to make Autovia the best it can be. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!